- www.rightgifting.com incorporated under the laws of the republic of India. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purpose without your explicit consent.
- While www.rightgifting.com is an open portal where, you can browse most sections of the site without being a registered member, you do require to be registered to either purchase a product or receive promotional offers or newsletters informing about new product additions.
- Even if you do not make a purchase on our site, we have the ability to track usage of our web site. Including what pages are visited, what products are viewed, and the third-party sites that led you to rightgifting.com. This information is not used to track information about individuals, but is used at an aggregate level to customize our site, improve the online experience, and plan advertising and Your personal information is collected when you provide the same to us.
- When you purchase a product from us, we request your name, telephone number, billing and/or Shipping address and email address to ensure that we are able to efficiently deliver the products to you and also ensure that you are duly informed on the status of your order. If you subscribe to our News letter or promotional offers, the information collected such as name and email address allows us to ensure that you receive the information you have solicited.
- Internet Database rightgifting.com has created an Internet database to allow customers to store their shipping and billing information, track the status of their order, list previous orders, and retain email preferences.Registration is entirely voluntary, and you have the ability to correct or delete the information at anytime. This information is accessed through the "My Account" section of the site.
- In case you wish to unsubscribe to promotional emails, you can click on the unsubscribe section in the promotional email.
- DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION- rightgifting will share your personal information internally with those staff members who need it to complete your purchase or carryout instructions regarding the receipt of marketing information. Authorized Rightgifting service providers may also have access to this information in order to carry out their responsibilities directly connected with the processing of your purchases or handling of customer service issues. Outside of these activities,we will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your written consent unless required to do so by law.
- We use personal information received from you to analyze consumer interest based on demographics, provide offline or online offers on products and services that may interest you and customize your experience.
- ACCURACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION – Rightgifting relies on our customers to notify us of any changes in personal information. Should Inaccurate information come to our attention, we will investigate and correct the information and, if necessary, advise you of the change. Only those staff members who need your personal information in order to respond to your requests are given access to it. Employees are provided with training and information regarding the proper handling of personal information. All information stored in our computer system is protected from unauthorized access, and information that is stored in document form is kept in secure locations to prevent access by unauthorized persons.